Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

After a couple years of making baked goods and sharing them with the "boys down the hall" - two fellow medical students that live down the hall from my husband (and now me!), one of them shared these cookies with me yesterday, and I instantly asked for the recipe. Today, I decided to try them, and will send them out to some friends that are still living on the East Coast.

These cookies were easy to make, just a small twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie recipes, that lends some softness and chewiness to the cookies, while cutting the butter some. One thing I especially loved about this recipe was that I got more than four dozen cookies out of the recipe! So, it's definitely worth the time.

Here's the dough. I love any kind of batter or dough, and would give this a 4 stars out of 5 for flavor.


And here's the delicious final product. Mmmm.


Recipe here.

Let me know what you think of the recipe and if you make any adjustments!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to Cooking Friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I miss you Sara and your cookies! Can't wait to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who taught you to be such a good baker?? Hint Hint.

    ReplyDelete